Intensely bright, virtually indestructible, strobing tactical light, attaches/detaches to almost any gun in seconds. Now shining brighter at 300 lumens.
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123A lithium
batteries with 10-year storage life
- C4® LED technology, impervious to
shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- LED Rating: Up to 12,000 candela
peak beam intensity and up to 300 lumens measured system output.
Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with
- Run Time: 2.5 hours regulated run
time. Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination
- Rail grip clamp system securely
attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without
putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with
Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Includes keys for Glock-style,
Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Machined aluminum sealed
construction with black anodized finish
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on-off
switch, Double tap of momentary paddle within 0.4 seconds activates
strobe. (TLR-1s® only)
- Highly accurate sight repeatability
- Weight: 4.18 oz.
- Lithium Battery Notice under TECH
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1
meter for 30 minutes
- Remote switches are available as
optional accessories and must be used in conjunction with 69130
remote door switch. All switches and door switch are sold
separately. Reference TLR
- Accessories Brochure in DOCS/INFO
tab for more information.
- Assembled in USA