The all new RM AL CNC is machined from 6061T6 Aluminum, with Type II Military Spec Anodizing. It weighs merely 5.6 oz, is extremely durable, very easy to install and includes two gaskets, one for opening trigger guards and one for fixed trigger guards. It employs the same Gen II independent release as our other Redi-Mags.
There is an old saying: "Don't put all your eggs in one basket." The magazine is one of the primary sources of malfunctions. When you are using a Redi-Mag you have two loaded magazines on the weapon instead of just one. Each magazine has its own separate catch, one in the carbine, and one in the Redi-Mag. If you have a failure to feed or the weapon magazine is accidentally released, there is another waiting right beside it. And it takes about two seconds to put it in use, even when prone or behind cover.
The Redi-Mag will not fit on a billet lower receiver. It is designed to fit only M4, AR15 and M16 standard forged lowers.
It ingeniously works with AR15 .22 Cal. Rimfire magazines, as well as with standard AR15 magazines.
- All new machined aluminum redi-mag
- Machined from 6061 T6 aluminum
- Type II mil-spec matte black anodizing
- Weighs 5.6 oz
- Includes Gen II independent magazine release
- Functions with .22LR magazines as well as standard AR-15
- Clamps directly to standard forged receivers
- Holds spare AR-15/M16 magazine alongside the magazine
- Machined cover protects the spare magazine's feedlips
- May not fit billet lower receivers, designed to fit only
M4, AR-15, and M16 standard forged lowers
- Machined redi-mag weighs 5.6 oz, ensuring that your
AR-15/M16 is as light as possible
- Easy to install
- Contains two rubber gaskets to protect the lower
receiver, one standard trigger guards and one for fixed
- Allows for fast magazine changes
- Quicker reloads in the prone position
- No permanent alterations to the lower receiver
- Machined construction provides durability and precise
- Functions with standard USGI magazines, such as
Brownells, as well as PMAGS
- Surefire 60 & 100 round magazines also function