The New Balance Minimus MT20 trail shoe is an innovative shoe that delivers the benefits of barefoot with the protection of a traditional trainer. This men's barefoot shoe features a soft and flexible synthetic and mesh upper for a customized fit; the antimicrobial footbed prevents odor. The NL-1 Last offers a minimal heel/toe drop and a broad forefoot that allows for natural forefoot splay and aligns with a midfoot striking gait.
The Vibram® outsole of the New Balance Minimus MT20 barefoot shoe delivers lightweight traction and durability on a variety of surfaces.
- This style runs small. It's
recommended that you order a half size larger than your normal size.
- A minimalistic, neutral runner
designed for the off-road enthusiast.
- Open mesh upper for optimal
- Lightweight synthetic overlays for a
supportive structure and enhanced fit.
- Winter Run technology helps repel
the elements for a comfortable in-shoe environment.
- Contoured heel cup for added
- Synthetic lining and insole have
odor-reducing features for a healthier in-shoe environment.
to be worn with or without socks.
- Deconstructed ACTEVA® midsole offers
feather-light, flexible cushioning.
- Midsole Differential: 4mm.
- Thin Vibram® outsole delivers
lightweight, durable multi-terrain traction.
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken
using size 9.5. Measurements may vary by size.