Cadence insoles provide an unparalleled combination of semi-flexible orthotic support with shock absorbing comfort for an exceptional fit* and lightweight feel from heel to toe.
*For most accurate sizing and optimal fit, choose the insole size that most closely matches your foot size.
- ¾ length orthotic-grade stabilizing shell
functions as a semi-rigid orthotic to support the arch.
- Closed cell polyurethane foam provides shock
absorption and energy return for a comfortable, lightweight feel and
fit, from heel to toe.
- Stable heel counter limits side-to-side
movement of the heel.
- Exceptional comfort at the heel without
- Deep heel cup helps maximize shock absorption
and pressure distribution.
- Tapered forefoot for enhanced comfort under
the “ball” of the foot.
- Top cover treated with Agion® anti-microbial
technology. Agion® Technologies is a leader in providing
customized, natural anti-microbial solutions based on silver that
continuously inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold and fungus.
- Cadence™ insoles provide a small size range
per insole for a more customized fit.
- Enhances the fit of your shoes
- Helps maximize energy transfer, balance, and
- Proper fit also minimizes excessive movement
within the shoe to help reduce friction and blisters.
Quality and Durability
Made with high quality materials that resist compression and
deformation for superior durability and long lasting comfort.
Added comfort and support diminishes impact forces and controls
pronation to help ease pain and prevent injuries